Friday, December 19, 2014

December T!m Tag

Hi All-

Well here it is the end of  December already and the final Tim tag of 2014.  The year has really gone by fast.  I am always inspired by Tim and this month when I saw his tutorial on how to use the Frosted I thought of a photo of me with Santa - so had to use it.  This tag will also fit in nicely with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge where "Anything Goes"


I used all the methods he showed to make the tag but used vellum in place of the Frosted that I didn't have.  I even sewed the edge of my tag, I haven't use the sewing machine for a very long time but thought if Tim can do it, I can do it. 
It was actually kinda fun. 
 
I used the Holiday Wreath Die and then added a few more leaves and topped it off with some red ribbon.  I used my electronic cutter for word "Believe".  Then came one of Tim's small crystal stars over the i.  I made my tag upside down so I could hang some charms from the hole.
 
That's it for today, hope you have a creative weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.