Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy! Happy! Happy!

Hi

Today is one of those days that I'm not pressured with deadlines to meet so thought I would take advantage of it with a fun card.  A while back I downloaded the Happy song by Pharrnell Williams and I love it.  It makes me feel good each time I hear it.  Of course it goes along with those crazy Minions from "Despicable Me", I love to watch their clips on YouTube, so that is the theme for today.


I used the Karen Burniston Spiral Circle Pull Card die for the base and rounded the top edges.  Here is the front of my card when it is held closed by the tabs.
 

Here he is with the card completely open.  I had to add the phrase "I Only Have Eyes For You" because that's my idea of humor. I don't have a tutorial for you today since I was just having some fun.

Have a safe and fun New Year celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.