Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Cutesy Factor

I'm back today with my Cutesy Card as promised.  I don't usually do cutesy but I can't resist a challenge.  Karen Burniston challenged us to do either Artsy or Cutesy so I decided to do both. You can see my Artsy from yesterday by clicking here.
This seems to be a good one also for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
which is All Creatures, Big and Small 


For the front of the card I simply used the Agatha Edge Die along with the hearts from the Heart Pivot Die.  The stamp is from Stampin' Up.  I had this great white Valentine embossed paper from DCWV in my stash. 
 
Now for the Cutesy Part! 
 
This "cutesy" little ewe is made of Q Tips.  I first saw it at our scrapbook club, it was found on Pinterest by another member,  I just had to make one.  Fun and cutesy!  I used the Lorna Label die for the base with Stampin' Up cardstock because it is strong and this embellishment is rather heavy. After adding some trees and clouds from the All Seasons Tree Die Set.  I made some grass with the Outdoor Edges. I used some Grunge Board letters from my stash and another heart from the Heart Pivot Set to finish the phrase.

That's it for now, hope you have enjoyed!  Have a great week.
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.