Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hi - Happy Sunday

Hi everyone,

Just stopping by for a little visit.  I haven't posted anything this week which is unusual for me.  You may think I've been goofing off but OH NO!!  I've been busy.
I've been taking some computer classes here in our community and I have learned a lot.  I'm hoping to be able to share some videos with you soon.  I have also been taking a class on all the do's and don'ts of Twitter. 
If you like - you can now follow me on Twitter @sandydiller.

I have also decided to teach a few classes at our local scrapbook store, The Paper Collage, where I will be teaching a class on March 25th featuring three of the new releases from Karen Burniston & Elizabeth Craft Designs (ECD).  Thought I would share those with you today.  I'm happy to say that the class filled up very quickly so I have been making kits. (not the fun part of teaching)

Here are the cards I will be teaching:


For the first card I simply made a few changes to the one Karen made at CHA for her "Make & Take.  Mine is a Thank You card.


Next I used Rocky the Crab to wish you a Clawsome Day!  On the front, I cut the words using one of my ECD dies and fun foam for a different look.


And last but certainly not least we are making this Easter Card using the Rectangle Accordion Card with the Katie Flourish Frame Edge and The Easter Stamp Set from Tim Holtz. You may be saying, hum, I think I've seen this before.  Yes you have - I just took one of my favorite past projects and made it into a smaller card, you can see it here.

Have a wonderful Sunday & I'll see you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.