Wednesday, November 4, 2015

New Card Class

Hi everyone,

Those of us who live in the Phoenix area are so lucky to still have wonderful local stores that fuel our need to look, touch and purchase scrapbooking and card making materials.  One of those is Scraps of Love in Peoria where I will be teaching a class on December 1, 2015.  I will be teaching two cards using the lovely products from Elizabeth Craft Designs and Karen Burniston.  Please contact the store for more details by clicking here.

Here is card 1,  Please come back on Friday when I will be showing card 2.

 
It seems that Chilly is ready to open gifts -
 
 
Hope you have a creative week,

2 comments:

  1. You really are lucky to have a lovely store nearby I agree! We have just lost the last of our in this area.... Such a beautiful card, your class will love making this I bet! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always fantastic Sandy! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.