Monday, February 8, 2016

GLITTER IS THE WORD!

Hi and welcome to this months Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - as stated in the title, glitter is the theme.  I made a card with lots of glitter that celebrates the Chinese New Year which is also today.  My card is made in the traditional colors, red & gold.  2016 is the Year of the Monkey so, of course, had to use Jinks.


This is a Katie Label Accordion Card with the Katie Stars Frame Edges and lots of  Silk Microfine Glitter from Elizabeth Craft Designs held on with ECD Double Sided Adhesive Sheets.  I found these great numbers at my local craft store, they are made of wood and then glittered.
 
Stop by Karen's blog on Wednesday to see what the entire team made for this challenge as well as a new video from Karen showing a great new glitter technique.
 
I will be back tomorrow with some friends, The Party Animals, who have gotten in the glitter jar.
 
Have a wonderful week,



2 comments:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.