Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Happy Flag Day


Hi and welcome - today is flag day and there is no better reason than that to show how patriotic you can be.  I love America and all that it stands for - here is my version of the red, white and blue .
 
This was actually a happy accident.  I was cutting out some pieces for another project when I noticed the scrap that looked like the strips on our flag.
 
 
These are the pieces I was going for using the Bead String 1 die from Elizabeth Craft Designs and I cut as many as I needed.
 
 
Here is the scrap that I ended up with and decided to use.  Why Not?  I simply cut a piece of blue for the top and added some stars from Karen Burniston's Star Fancy Frame Edges and a flag pole.
 
 
Have an awesome week,

1 comment:

  1. You can tell by the flag that you are one crafty lady. I really like what you did with it. Thank you so much for the info.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.