Monday, August 8, 2016

Designer Challenge Week - Flower or Flour

Hi everyone and welcome back, today is the first of two Designer Challenges for the month of August.  The team has been challenged by Karen Burniston with the theme of Flower or Flour.
I decided to go with Flour and who would know all about flour?  Baker the Beaver of course.
 
Karen has just released some fun new die sets and I have used one of those today mixed with a few older ones.  That's what I love about Pop it Ups, they all work so well together.

 

For the front of my card I used the new Twist Circle Pop Up along with the 
Just A Note Clear Stamps.


As the card is opened - the Twist Circle Pop Up spins up with a fun greeting from the Just A Note - Clear Stamp set.  I took a little liberty and added 'cup' to the Happy Cake Day stamp.  Baker has been very busy with his flour and the tools from the Props 8.  Who wouldn't love one of these cute cupcakes stacked up on the cake plate from the Cake Pop Up?
 
Have a fabulous week and don't forget to check out Karen's Facebook page to see all the cards from this challenge.  Tomorrow turn in to Karen's blog for a new video.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Really like the color combinations used in this card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.