Monday, September 26, 2016

Designer Challenge Week - Be Inspired!

Hi everyone and welcome to September's second Designers Challenge.  This time around it's the lovely Caz Counsell's turn to issue the challenge. She has asked us to take our inspiration from a fellow team member.  Owls are a popular critter among this team and I took my inspiration from Frances Byrne.  Not only does she love and collect owls - the name of her blog is StampOwl's Studio and you can visit her by clicking here.
 
I used Poppy the Owl for my card today and she is having a little scare while out for the evening.


Poppy is dressed for the occasion in her witch hat and has her broom from the Props 9 die set.
 
 
I used the Hanging Charm Pull Tab decorated with the tree from the Halloween Scene set and the Halloween Charms.  I have linked all the dies below so you can see them in detail with a simple click.
 
For more inspiration from the team - visit Karen's Facebook Page where she shares cards and projects daily.  Tune in tomorrow for a new video and technique, that I'm sure you will love, on Karen's blog.
 
Happy Haunting,
 

3 comments:

  1. My sister and I loved your card so much we decided to make one tonite and we love how they came out!!! thanks for your hard work and sharing!!! I love Karen Burnistons dies have have almost every one she has designed including the sizzix dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love using owls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. The hanging charm pull card die is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.