Thursday, December 8, 2016

Warm Winter Wishes

Hi everyone,  I'm doing a quick stop by today with a card I made using an idea from Karen Burniston.  She has been revisiting some of her older videos, using the Pop it Ups collection from Elizabeth Craft Designs, and then doing a new version of her cards using the same techniques.  I have used the same techniques as Karen on this snowman card - that's what it is all about, sharing..


I didn't use a sentiment on the front, just a wintery scene and a label from the Circles & Labels die.
The addition of the snowflake just finishes it off to perfection.



I love this snowman and the way he pops up from the center of the card on the Twist Circle.  The outdoor edges create and wintery scene for the background. 
 
Warm Winter Wishes,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.