Sunday, January 22, 2017

You Hold The Key

Hi and welcome, while I'm busy at CHA, I thought I would share a tag made a few weeks ago for Elizabeth Craft Designs (ECD).  They have a wonderful new release out just in time for Valentine's Day with some lovely Entwined Hearts.  I used the Entwined Hearts along with a real key and some nontraditional colors to celebrate the day.


Tags are a fun and fast way to create some art without having to worry too much about measuring and cutting paper to make a card. 
 
After cutting my tag, I used some Distress Ink to color and then embossed it using the ECD Lots of Dots embossing folder.  The large Entwined Heart was added and then the small one.  The tiny hearts are from the same die set.  I used the new Love Sentiments for the xx's & oo's.  On the key I used the smallest heart from the Fitted Hearts set and the open heart is from the Accordion Rectangle die designed by Karen Burniston.  The entire thing was finished off with some computer printed words.
 
Have a wonderfully creative week,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.