Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Sending Hugs

This card is one that can be used for no reason at all.  What a great feeling.  If you are thinking of someone, send them a hug!

I made this card using some of the new dies released by Karen Burniston.  She had many requests for this die set and she came through with flying colors.  It's simply fun to make and a joy to receive.

I used the Twist Panel Pop-up to create this card and then used some items from Karen's other die sets to embellish it.  I used the flowers and leaves from the Flower Pot Pop-up along with the labels from the Katherine Label Pop-up.  Words are from Word Set 1 - Greetings.

I like using a belly band for these cards because they are a little thicker and with the band the surprise is not revealed until it is opened.  As you remove the band and start to open the card this is what you will see.  The twist panel begins to show its message.

I used HUGS here but, of course, you can put anything you like.  Before attaching the panel to the card base I cut a decorative edge using the Nature Edges.

To see a complete video tutorial on how to assemble this card, simply click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.