Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Celebrate!!

Hi my friends,

Here we are smack dab in the middle of the week so I thought I would drop by with a card I recently made to CELEBRATE any occasion.


I started out with a black base and a white Soft Finish Cardstock front panel, added a piece of striped paper from my scrap bin across the bottom.  Using some great Elizabeth Craft Designs dies -  the word Celebrate was cut from the same black paper as the base but this time I added ECD Double Sided Adhesive to the back before die cutting, turning it into a sticker.  The Balloons, from the latest ECD release were colored using Distress Oxide Inks.  The finishing touch was a few dots of  Nuvo Drops.

I left the inside blank so I could simply add an insert when I'm ready to send it.

Stay Creative,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.