Tuesday, February 13, 2018

"Love" is the Paper Pros Challenge

I wanted to play along this month with the Paper Pros Challenge, we are an informal group of crafters who like to share our creations in the form of a monthly challenge.  With Valentine's Day coming tomorrow, Love is the perfect theme.

There is a new release from Karen Burniston and her Coffee Cup Pop-Up is so much fun.  It is designed to hold a gift card if you chose - but it can also be used without the gift card and that's what I have done.

For video instructions you can click here.  I decided to double my fun for this card by adding two cups. Just follow Karen's instructions X 2.

My cards is a 5" X 7" with a top fold.  It folds flat for mailing in an A7 envelope.


I cut out my cups and decorated them with the dies in the set - the circles on the front, the cute little stir sticks with the heart (how perfect was that?).  I added the hearts that came from the sticks to decorate the front of the cups and then added the words using Word Sets 2 & 3.  I got the "me" from merry Christmas.  Add a few coffee beans and a label from the Katherine Label Pop-Up and it's good to go.

See you tomorrow with a Valentine -
S@ndy

2 comments:

  1. what an amazing fun card Sandy xx Love the coffee cups. Happy Valentines Day xx

    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I just love, love (double the love because of TWO cups!) this card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.