Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Elizabeth Craft Designs - Monthly Chlllenge

Hi friends and welcome to this month's designer challenge for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  The team was challenged to make a project using  the Scissor Spring Mechanism die set.  If you are like me, when you first saw this, you didn't know what it was suppose to do.  Well - after I figured it out there was no end to the ways I thought about using it.  Here's just one.


For this card I used the Flying High die set and then cut the airplane away from the rest of the die and added the Scissor Spring Mechanism to make the plane appear to be flying off the page.

You can see how the mechanism looks in the photo below -


I have linked the Elizabeth Craft Designs products below if you care to shop.

For today's challenge Elizabeth Craft Designs are giving away a $20 Gift Card to use on our website to 3 winners




To enter simply leave a comment on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Facebook Giveaway Blog Post or the Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge post and tell us What Elizabeth Craft Designs dies or stamp sets would you use with the Scissor Spring Mechanism die set to create a card, scrapbook layout of home decor item?


We will select 3 lucky winners in a random drawing 


The winners will be announced on Friday, April 20th on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and our Facebook page.

If you are interested in how I made my card please Click here.

Have a crafty week,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.